Monday, April 21, 2008

emo la dei

like one of those nights agian, sleepless n sulk.

i am a full fledge sulk queen. i have not realised this right until i turned 22. i am not proud of it but i do not intend to deny this. yes, i do tried to get rid of my sulkiness yet it revisits agian and agian and agian, like never ending sial.

yesterday someone told me not to try too hard. the it striked me, something always worth fighting for. that is what i told myself ever since some bitches declared their war of righteousness to me some years ago. tell me, if i werent trying too hard, will i still be surviving? so, do i still need to try hard? or perhaps, you arent trying hard enough?

pah... duno la. i am not good at expressing my thoughts in words but why am i so emo sial? trying too hard or not too hard, i know i wont give up la but where am i going next?

2 think this is madness!:

Anonymous,  April 21, 2008 at 7:37 PM  

i dunno too much about life, but wat i know is that you will be going sumwhere better :)))