Saturday, December 6, 2008

ah! sial!

Ah sial , I've finished my last patch of salonpas!

S.O.S! 3 more needed for my stiff shoulder!Should have grab Salonpas's 3-pack promotion while i was loitering in Guardian today.

Dang, I am not only ageing prematurely, my back is also in the process of becoming a sticker book in collection of Salonpas patches.

Anyway, travelling down to Kuantan agian. Seeing doggie in 14 hours time, wheeeeee.

4 think this is madness!:

Anonymous,  December 7, 2008 at 9:46 PM  

your X-mas present of year 2008 will be a box of Salonpas or Tokusen... hehehe :P

i know u very 'excited', but hor, nonit thank me!

muuahhh~~

plue December 15, 2008 at 6:26 PM  

ur that patches... physical or mental patches? i hope u get what i mean :P

the amazing kuli December 15, 2008 at 10:54 PM  

ai: tenkayu, tenkayu, i think u need to supply me a year of plaster also la. my back now pecah belah kena cucuk.

prue: u and ur mental and physical patches..bahahaha..

the amazing kuli December 15, 2008 at 10:54 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.