Sunday, February 28, 2010

i am always making my own plans

my heart sinks whenever i heard statements like you could be happier if you were in other places.

i am jealous of how other people and places can make you happier. so bitter that the places and the people don't have to give up a single thing to fit in your future plans.

i would like to be part of the plan too, but i am always not in the picture.

would you include me when you are paving your own ways? i am willing to include you in many chapters of my life, if you ever want to?

firecrackers were banging sounds of prosperity outside my window marking the end of the chinese new year. i . should . be . in . the . cheerio . mood .like things always meant to.

i should be.

1 think this is madness!:

Ai,  March 3, 2010 at 9:07 PM  

EMO...
SIBEH EMO~~~