Monday, September 19, 2011

i am confused

now now, i will be lying if i said if it doesn't hit me.

everyone is getting married and jumping onto the bandwagon.  I will be completely lying if i said i don't even bother.

every now and there are marriage photos popping up my facebook wall. how can i not gan cheong? what if i become lou ku poh and die alone how?

how you tell me? this is mind boggling.

3 think this is madness!:

yuen 老婆 September 19, 2011 at 10:22 PM  

no worries my dear! a young lady with such strong personality (yes, you are :P )like you, will have the right man to come soon!! no worries at all my babe :)

ai,  September 20, 2011 at 8:39 PM  

yala.. maybe u suddenly give me your wedding invitation card hurmmm

the amazing kuli September 22, 2011 at 3:38 PM  

can't be lah! this can't happen to me, i guarantee.