Saturday, June 2, 2007

the decency of democracy


Just don't tell me to chill.

NOOOOOOO!!!!

Its not possible to do that right now! This raging feeling is so palpable that I felt i could take it in my hands.

Have the decency of democracy you mediocre leaders. Is it necessary for me to explain what is the freaking meaning of democracy? Argh.. amoeba brain cells is too dense to figure out they are gradually losing respect from their team members.

On the brighter note, I finally realised their true colours. No, i do not hate them. I wouldn't give that idea of loafing them further consideration, i wouldn't allowed scumbags to swirl me.

Enough said. I am ranting like a old hag agian.

5 think this is madness!:

Anonymous,  June 1, 2007 at 10:09 PM  

Du worry be happy....
think posoitive is ok, but if u can't then dun force ya, is normal for human to hv their emotion...
add oil and ganbateh....

Anonymous,  June 2, 2007 at 12:33 AM  

walau... explode again?.. everyday also got explosion ar?.. hmmm... i think probably it's al-Qaeda.. Osama reigns!!!.. cant chill now?.. then i think u shud try ice... be iced weh... keep off da fire... not too good to boil ya brain everyday.. peace~~~ sista!!

the amazing kuli June 2, 2007 at 12:50 PM  

alah.. i explode here better than i take botol to hit someone's head la right?
i dun wish to be da newspaper's headline la..

Anonymous,  June 3, 2007 at 4:46 PM  

haha... true also... btw.. this is ya blog.. me jus comment ny... akekkee.. happy blogging lol!.. and happy explodin as well...

Anonymous,  June 4, 2007 at 11:37 PM  

yeah..im one of em mafaking leaders..
hate me..fcuk me..diss me..
fcuk evry1 else..
fcuk out..JC TING..