Friday, June 1, 2007

Prelude

No. I do not intend to pollute my debut entry. I just couldn’t help it.

Anyhoo, isn’t this blog suppose to be my place to rant like a miserable ass of a woman?

Gee, I wish I were accessible to any hazardous substances, I would wreck my university in no time.

Bombs. Yes, bomb will be the right weapon to destroy this stupid shit hole. I gonna plant my very first bomb at the toilet. It’s not that I am so inconsiderate to stop students from using the loo, the fucking loo is just not enough for zillions of students in my campus. And they clog all the time. I think I am doing everybody else a big favour if I were the toilet attacker. The management might as well build new and more canggih toilets for the sake of nature’s call.

My second bomb will be situated at the lecturer’s parking lot. OH YES, I just happen to loaf some lecturers. Maybe I should show some sympathies, I might just as well use the grenade to hit that particular lecturer’s head.

Come to think about it, why I care to bomb just a particular part of the campus since the management had skyrocket our semester fees to an unbearable level. Okaaaaaay.. I will just bomb the whole campus on Sunday, when there is not a single soul at the compound.

Hmpf.. There are times when I am absurdly insane. I guess today is the day my sanity didn’t comes right. Gosh, I never want to be a terrorist but I do enjoy letting my scum thoughts lurking around.

This first entry is so fucking cynical which I don’t really care because it’s my blog.

4 think this is madness!:

Anonymous,  May 31, 2007 at 11:26 PM  

haha... first blog for mis "Rozz" Lee ying hwei.. a blog tat shows her true color... as u can see... she is very expressive... very very expressive.. my advice?.. don mess up with her.. she might explode anytime.. anywher... anyhow... and don ever try... btw... mis Rozz... calm down ya... tats gotta be more to life weh!!...

Anonymous,  May 31, 2007 at 11:32 PM  

fuyohhh..cekap betull..
respect la wei...
bi bi bom bom..
shak a ha a ha..
bomb em mafakas..
let em mafakas rot in hell's hell..
fcuk em..world peace..

Anonymous,  May 31, 2007 at 11:47 PM  

wow!!! ur blogs is very cool....
One thing i agree with u is to bomb our campus, coz i non need to pay the fees later
hahahahahahahahahahahahha
but ur blogs really cool, not many ppl can wrote like this, keep it on
will support u....

khengying June 1, 2007 at 3:50 PM  

wow, ur blog got so many supporters. should have started earlier mar.. LOL

good tat u have got a ground to express all ur hatred and resentment..

last but not least, WELCOME to da world of BLOGGING! :D