Sunday, November 11, 2007

donut frenzy

the coolest thing about this building



noilivap la..


is nothing but this....






and yes yes yes yes, and i am dead serious.

call me jakun(i have never tried dunkin donuts before la), but jco serves the best donuts out of all the donuts i had ever laid my fingers on.Even a single glance at jco's logo make my saliva drool. slurpppppppppppp!!!!!

jco even have a slogan that do the donuts justice," once bitten never forgotten". how could i possibly forget, the donuts almost killed me on spot.

too much bullshit.. these are the killer donuts. :)


aw.... you really can kill me these donuts

chang chang chang, introducing the flavours from top to bottom.

oreology, al caponne(best seller), jacky chunk(what they were thinking when they invented this donut.. jacky chan?), tira miss u, CHEESE ME UP(gasp) and miss green t.

my favourite is CHEESE ME UP and i saved for the last to eat. :) the thick layer of melt cheese and the combination taste of milk and yoghurt had me literally scream for more!!!

i know i know, big apple donuts are almost the same but i still think jco tastes the best.


big apple donuts , picture doesn't do justice.

look at the cheesy flavour donut, they only served in cheese crumbs.:( nevertheless, they still taste good and they are way visually attractive than jco's.

from now on, i shall say donut is my achilles' heel. please dont lure me with donuts, i am so vulnerable.

i should be the spokesperson for jco :)



1 think this is madness!:

-starfish- November 12, 2007 at 9:50 PM  

i treat both jco&big apple donuts..