Wednesday, November 7, 2007

a naughty ball

Aren’t furballs are just effortlessly cute?

Their jiggly wiggly movement and intermittent gleams of innocent stares, makes me melt.

I am a sucker for fluffy mammals. Or shall I say, I am a total loser for the furball that stays in my kuantan house.
i missed her so damn much. :(

i call her thousand of names, but mostly doggie. strange enough she responds to every name i called.

I've tried to stuff mr.tingkie beside me in my bed but it didnt help much in easing her absence.


this is mr.tingkie.

both has brown colour fur, four leggies,fat belly, cute face but mr.tingkie doesnt know how to wake me up in the morning.

doggie does!


this is doggie and yours truly ME trimmed her fur


looks like biri-biri aye


giving me s.o.s signals to carry her down

she is borned on christmas.

she is a mutant because she has no toe nails.

she sleeps on the her ducky pillow.

she likes to play hide and seek. mostly the seeker.

she certainly possesses characteristics of bird thus constantly in the flying mood.

and, she is also a grumpy dog.

wonder if she missed me at all. :(

doggie is waiting for her dinner :)

2 think this is madness!:

Anonymous,  November 7, 2007 at 11:51 PM  

wah!!!! very cute n pretty dog ah....
hahahahah!!!! she is charm, beautiful ans look smart... hope she will continue bring happiness to u ya

-starfish- November 8, 2007 at 5:37 PM  

i gave u wan tingkie..huhu..
cofi bean 06 xmas bear..