Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I don't want to work anymore!!

I is drain.

I am becoming a kedut panda, with extra large black eyes, with protruding veins on my forehead, with wobbling hands and legs, probably soon with high blood pressure and cholesterol.

Maybe then I will be exhibited in Zoo Negara, chewing tasteless and rough dry bamboo leaves, stare blankly at random people pokes fun at me then attack them unexpectedly.

Ah, no fun no fun. I don't want to work anymore!!!!


Updates: Ainee, I am the biggest complain queen and I will keep complaining, keep complaining, keep complaing and keep complaining UNTIL you kill me. Then I will continue to complain when I am a ghost.

4 think this is madness!:

plue May 25, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

yor, stop working la! 1 year times up!!!!

debb13 May 25, 2009 at 9:34 PM  

i also dowana work anymore. :( wish things were simpler...

the amazing kuli May 28, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

plue: ah ah ah.. one year one year!

de bi: i wish things were simpler too. aih..wish i could bum everyday.

Joyce June 1, 2009 at 5:43 PM  

HAhahahahhahaaaaa.....
Gambateh!