Thursday, May 28, 2009

From wonderful to shithole

I am working now.

While i am tossed between the choices, using toothpick to support my god-damn-heavy eyelids OR sniffing super-glue, to keep myself awake since extra doses of coffee doesnt do any good anymore, pariah 2 send me this damn-kau-funny entry, and POOF i am wide awake!

Go read. Tell me which phase are you in. I can tell you, I am so in the last phase, that explains why i like to giggle to myself, because i am laughing at the crappy voices in my head. wtf.

3 think this is madness!:

plue June 8, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

pariah 2 send me this also.

she is one siao siao one.

i am in last phase. or maybe exited the whole phase.

making me just numb and immune.

3 cheers to pariahs!

yieng June 17, 2009 at 4:23 AM  

this is damn7 funny la, hwee ying..LOL

may peace be with you at work

yieng June 17, 2009 at 4:23 AM  

by the way, where you work la..how come so stress wan