Saturday, August 22, 2009

road to recovery


some days back in couple of years, i'd been stabbed by my own folly.
it was quite funny how i shrugged off clues which could save me from being wrecked.
i snorted at common idea on how i would end up, believing hard that i will be the exception.
next, what happened left me stood in awe for quite awhile.
i guess what really made me appalled was i couldn't gave up on what i'd never doubt of.
to be honest, i couldnt believe i'd been overturn by my beliefs.
but really, there is no absolute promise that one will get what he/she wants even he/she pray so hard for things to pull through.
some day today, i wonder why it took such a long journey for me to understand.
i never regretted on what i have done,
i just wish it wouldnt take me so long to finally realise this.


xxx

I couldn't say enough wonderful things about beautiful souls who never give up on me.


yer,
thanks for doing the most thoughtful things whenever i need you.
some conundrums are yet to be solved, but i will come safely through with you being around.
despite all, you are still my greatest peeves.

lueypin,
i remember how we consoled each other at Taman Paramount LRT station.
sorry for being such an asshole for always remembering you when i am low in fuel.

ainee,
thanks for checking out on me constantly.
i enjoy scolding you, one way to make me realise i am as anal as you.

aiwei,
getting scoldings from you were rare occasions,
and i enjoyed all of them.

vien,
thanks for sticking up for my shits.
its hard to forget the moments we laughed our ass off talking about my shits.

others i didn't mention, i didn't forget.
Thank you for going high and low just to make me happy.

xxx

7 think this is madness!:

ainee!,  August 23, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

this is EMO!
deng... go sleep la u. blog blog blog

is me again!,  August 23, 2009 at 8:36 PM  

im not anal ok....
deng... u blogged like that, making people thinking what kinda person am i... aduh.....

plue August 24, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

ree yring hrei

u will be happier ok

and now. off u go to aussie

don't come back

i said, don't come back

:D

the amazing kuli August 24, 2009 at 5:42 PM  

ainee: you are anal, no matter how I phrase it. The best part is, I am as anal as you are. :D

Pariah 3: tan zu eng, I really like the way you spell my name. It getting harder and more harder to pronounce. I will come back. For you my half motherrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

plue August 24, 2009 at 5:59 PM  

ree yring hrei

i hope your biological mother don't kill me for making your name nicer than it was lor.

and plz don come back

u gek sei elibudi lor.

the amazing kuli August 25, 2009 at 5:58 PM  

evelibady likes me loh!
i know pinky too. :D

plue August 25, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

omg. yucks. puik.

u make me puke damn lot.

go with best-est fwen with pinky.

ur pet sister.

ewwwww. yucks.