Wednesday, September 2, 2009

hiatus

in case you are wondering, i am still very much alive, thank you everyone.

i wouldn't go M.I.A for very a long time, till, i stop acting like a jakun in this city. so, if anyone bump into one funny looking girl, staring at you in a weird way and snapping images of insignificance (for example, flowers, leaves, trees, cats, birds, lamp posts, rubbish and dustbins), yep, that's me. please forgive me, i am having a tad culture syok shock.

ok. till my next entry. i miss everyone of you in Malaysia.

6 think this is madness!:

mr nick,  September 2, 2009 at 3:31 PM  

where r uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

the amazing kuli September 2, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

i ammmmm at syddddddneeeeeeeeey.
are you en nick or other nick i know?

yokeyee,  September 6, 2009 at 1:14 PM  

ui~~~~
i wan my kangarooooooooooooooo.......

luey,  September 8, 2009 at 12:12 PM  

I want nouggatsssssssssss

plue September 8, 2009 at 2:42 PM  

ahem.

is ur half mother included in the missing list?

hmph.

come back la woman. or maybe not.

the amazing kuli September 11, 2009 at 6:42 PM  

yer: okie okie, i will try to get you some kangaroo shit.

luey: okie okie. nouggatsssssssssssssssssssssss that is.

prue: of course you are in the missing list. you are my half mother. i told you i will be back, for my biological mother, and my half mother. :D