Thursday, November 19, 2009

sometimes what you said can be a jingle

i know i cannot be bothered anymore.

sometimes i am so sure that what you said didn't mean jack to me. i wouldn't give a flying kite to them. in fact, they couldn't mean any flying fucks to me.

no matter how much i was convinced that those words meant no harm to me anymore, the words that you said sprouted and grew, deeper and deeper. rubbing salts to my wounds and sores.

maybe you are right. i am trying hard. too hard indeed.

so hard that i can't go with the flow. too hard that things become awkward. i am straining myself too much that i couldn't let things go. like a kid with palm full of sweets that she couldn't pull her hand out of the jar. too greedy to let go some of the sweets.

i am too greedy that i want all. that is why i tried so hard and i ended up none.

i can't ditch it, really. i thought i had. it's already a jingle, twirling in my mind. jinxing i can never loved, nor be loved.

0 think this is madness!: