Tuesday, January 12, 2010

last year . spring . QVB

will be uploading more photos in my blog. don't really want to turn my whining channel into a pictorial blog, but my free flickr account is hitting its limit for 200 photos.

in another word, only my recent uploaded photos will be displayed and my older photos no longer appears in my photostream. however, i get to know that the old photos uploaded in my blog, yet not showing in the stream, will still work fine here. oh well, at least i can flip through my older entries to look at my masterpieces. i can live with that.

don't ask me to upgrade my flickr account to pro. it costs USD24 per year and i am not even close to a pro to own a pro account. wtf.

some shots on QVB i took last year. you ask if i miss the place, maybe. i think its the people i miss the most.

nevertheless, QVB is a magnificent piece of architecture. can't say it is the most beautiful shopping centre in the world, since i have only been to couple of places thus far. hopefully one day, after i've done wandering around wonderful attractions in the world, i can tell you this.



QVB
shot this while i was waiting for the bus.



QVB
dusk, QVB and bus.

2 think this is madness!:

Ivan Cheah January 13, 2010 at 1:27 AM  

your pics are like super duper keat
you should consider turning pro :)

the amazing kuli January 13, 2010 at 8:27 PM  

wahlau ivan cheah, you serious or not.eh, i just realised you have a blog on how to lose weight eh? what happen? no updates 1?