Thursday, January 28, 2010

oh well, it's not that bad after all

things went out of hand a week ago. the expectation and neediness for affection, also the urge to make things right crumbled my defense system. like a total crash.

i was a goner, physically and mentally.

oh well, at least i am alright now.just like a cliche. i guess you have to go through a series of gruesome torments in order to recognise what you nearly missed. can't say i am totally tame with what i have now, at least the situation is getting better.

on another note, i had my appraisal today. the package balls offered me was a good one. i am fairly happy with it, especially with the long holidays i will be having in july. hope that i don't have to sell my soul over the entitlements i settled with. come to think about it, i would actually sell my soul for the benefits i am entitled with.

ok. until the next time. thank you. bye.

4 think this is madness!:

ainee,  January 28, 2010 at 11:14 PM  

VERY SERIOUS ENTRY

WP January 28, 2010 at 11:19 PM  

What's this package? Can tell here ah?

what what what??,  January 28, 2010 at 11:29 PM  

I love reading your blog.
You making me know u better in each entry.
You inspired me baby.
KEEP ON BLOGGING!

the amazing kuli February 6, 2010 at 3:52 AM  

ainee: serious serious. 25 already loh not serious.

wp: ehehehe.. nice package where i have to be crazy, wacky and grumpy.