Sunday, August 22, 2010

singapore, i am at

don't laugh. this is my first time to singapore, so don't laugh at me.

am going to the zoo!!!!

will be travelling back to malaysia this wednesday.

5 think this is madness!:

Kah Wei August 22, 2010 at 1:55 PM  

haha,enjoy!
must prepare enough bullets while you shop at bugis!

yuen 老婆 August 22, 2010 at 6:49 PM  

好好享受你的旅途哦!!and dont forget to get me more pics ya~~

the amazing kuli August 22, 2010 at 7:41 PM  

jiahui: i've visited orchard road, clarke quay and the zoo! am actually here for work, so let's go to singapore together in future. you can bring me to bugis!

bulatbulat: yeap, i've snapped quite lots of pictures in the zoo, but i didn't bring my cable. will share with you soon. :D

WP August 24, 2010 at 12:24 AM  

Of course I'm not going to laugh, I've only been to Singapore twice and it was only for transit. So next time you can show me around :P

LLH October 5, 2010 at 11:16 PM  

aww why didn't you tell me! Could have told you some must go to places.