Monday, September 27, 2010

oh you stupid nose!

i got to do something to fix my nose. it keeps giving me mucus, headaches, flu, fever, sore throat, nose shit wtf, and i can't barely breathe! alright, i am blaming my nose for everything else.

i really need to do something to fix my nose. i don't want to talk to some company's CEO with tons of and tons of disgusting fluid flowing down from my nose.


xxxxxxxxx
updates


the oh-never-ever-exactly-when-it-is-going-to-end flows of mucus is now literally dripping through my nostril, actually come to think about it, i'd rather have runny nose than a stuffed one just so i could breathe when am sleeping. people will never realised and appreciate how blissful they are to be able to breathe through their nose, when it is a natural mechanism.

i am foreseeing two situations will happen tomorrow:-

situation (a) stuffed nose
where i can barely pronounce my words properly when am advising my client what are the set of anticipated questions that media will ask.
" how had the 250 mbillion plan in pasir gudnang help in Malaysia's latex nnnd rubber imdustry?


situation (b) runny nose
where tissue is my hand's best friend just so i can instantly wipe off excessive amount of disgusting mucus raging through my nostrils.

either ways, am damn doom. sneeze! fuck my life.

2 think this is madness!:

kc September 28, 2010 at 4:19 PM  

clarinase - best thing since slice bread

the amazing kuli September 29, 2010 at 10:18 PM  

hey kc, my boss told me that too! hahahah.. but he said popped it with panadol.