Tuesday, July 21, 2009

i have been m.i.a?

I've not realised i've been abandoning my blog IF lp didn't remind me of this. Alright, you can say I've been shamelessly abandoning my blog. Alright, my last entry was June 15. OK, it's been more than a month. OK, OK I get it.

I think I ought to crap write something longer to fill in the July quota, and heck it's already near end of the month.

Where have you been for the past one month?
If I am not at your place, I am at other places. Or should I be at your place? I really forgot.


What have you done for the past one month?
I sprained my ankle but still walking around with my heels.

Sometimes I scar my face when I look into the mirror early in the morning, and I've also scarred my face even I am not looking at myself.

Recently, I must have been the most disobedient employee. I could have won the award under rebellious category. I've turned rebellion at the age of 24.

I met Gillian Chung, and she looks much prettier with clothes and she is pretty.

I travelled down to Kuantan. I felt guilty looking at my parents and wasn't there for them every minute they grew older.

I've been preoccupied with online shopping. I tried to stop myself from going to the malls on weekends during Mega Sales, looking at it, staying in my room neither can save me from spending.


How are you feeling? Have you been soul searching? Are you happy?
I don't do soul searching unless someone wants me to pretend to be deep.

I am semi happy. I sulk most of the time. Ice cream can no longer keep my insanity. I take all these as THE signals. THE DAY is coming very soon. BAHAHAHAHAHAH...

At one of the day of this month, I was suddenly reminded of a scene and the word 'pathetic'.

pa.thet.ic
–adjective
1.causing or evoking pity, sympathetic sadness, sorrow, etc.; pitiful; pitiable: a pathetic letter; a pathetic sight.
2.affecting or moving the feelings.


Apparently some people doesn't really understand the word pathetic while keep using without knowing what does it stands for. I feel sorry for him. Hope his all fine and wouldn't be bogged down by his karma. That would be PATHETIC.


Will you be m.i.a for another month?
I don't really know that. I would like to be an avid blogger BUT, i have the my world to save.


How long will you be in your m.i.a mode?
I don't really know, I am in m.i.a mode remember? People aren't suppose to let anyone know when they are missing in action?


Can i call you?
Of course you may, but that doesn't mean that I will pick up your call hun.


A few quick thoughts?
damn stone already la.

2 think this is madness!:

Anonymous,  July 22, 2009 at 4:02 PM  

looooooooooooooooooooool.....
yaa... i feel to submerge myself in MIA mode too sumtimes.. Be happy always~ kol me =) -lp-

plue July 26, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

buttercup, u ish one bad girl.

can call me if u want :)