Friday, September 11, 2009

mind effer haunts me far from malaysia!

so i thought when i quit my job, i will stop pinky from effing my sight and my mind left, right, up and down.

boy, i was so wrong. pinky now haunts me every single moment when she's able to get hold of me. she texts me. she pops me messages in msn whenever i am online, oh, she drops me messages even i am offline.

i am now honouring you the ultimate mind effer, judging by the way you haunt me, penetrating every opportunities you have to eff my mind.

but, really, you forgot something - i am not obligated to answer your questions and listen to your rantings because i am no longer working with you anymore. so just shut up, stop acting like a drama queen and do what you suppose to do, duh.

4 think this is madness!:

plue September 14, 2009 at 3:17 PM  

omg. ask her eat shit n die!

die u pinky!

stop harassing my half daughter!

the amazing kuli September 18, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

pariah 3: my life is bitter.

pariah 2: ialah tu. pinky is super mad.

chin yong: why you left amoks laughs in my blog?