Thursday, October 21, 2010

i am easy peasy lemon squeezy!

i am a simple person.

it is not easy to understand me, but you definitely don't have to go high and low just to make me happy.

little things as simple as an ice-cream is suffice to make me smile again.or, if am really bogged down, you'll just need to tell me everything will be alright.

assurance is the right word i believe, unfortunately not a lot of people get it.

since the majorities think that am difficult, i shall raise my standards.next time you peeps want to make me happy, it is going to be god damn duper duper bloody freaking difficult.

only agedashi taufu can make me happy now. i want agedashi taufu and assurance!

pwroar!

2 think this is madness!:

Anonymous,  October 21, 2010 at 6:40 PM  

what's with you and your agedashi taufu! can't stop eating that eh!

LeeLee October 24, 2010 at 8:36 PM  

Hello dear.. im back to blogspot ... see u here =)