Monday, December 14, 2009

its Q&A time again

Q) its year-end, do you have any holiday plans in your mind? oh my god, you are going m.i.a again?
A) yes baby. yes.


Q) what plans exactly?
A) i don't know. i may pop out unexpectedly when you aren't expecting me at all. merry christmas and happy new year everyone!


Q) m.i.a for how long?
A) let me see how long i can go.


Q) let's do a wrap up for this year. are you doing great this year?
A) not that bad. earn a couple, learn a lot, lost some.


Q) can i conclude that you are quite happy this year?
A) oh boy, i am beyond heaven!


Q) tell us the most happiest incident happened this year?
A) watched series of american dad with trunky. simply blissful.


Q) do you feel blessed?
A) yes indeed. with great friends, good colleagues, super lover, incredible parents and an awesome half mother. :D


Q) tell us a particular day you jumped in joy?
A) when i got my baby viva. wtf5183.


Q) tell us a particular day you felt like banging your head to the wall?
A) when i dented my baby. i feel like crap and just wanted to bomb my office building.


Q) how you got over it?
A) i told my baby, its ok. a little scratch will make you look more brutal. i will paint you in black soon. hush baby, hush.


Q) anyone you wish to fire he/she up?
A) just a little bit. was angry and upset, but got over after a while. can't be bothered for petty matters like this.


Q) any wish list?
A) dear god, i will be extremely good next year. can you please spare me your mercy, drop me some money, a watch, a handbag, plentiful of clothes and more time with trunky, thank you. yes, i am shallow.


Q) why are you asking and answering all the questions by yourself?
A) i don't know. i think because i like to talk to myself.


Q) what is your feeling at this moment?
A) i should get nasi lemak for breakfast tomorrow.

1 think this is madness!:

plue December 17, 2009 at 4:12 PM  

Q) do you feel blessed?
A) yes indeed. with great friends, good colleagues, super lover, incredible parents and an awesome half mother. :D

awe. i feel so blessed too! my half daughter!

bf come back d right?????