Tuesday, December 8, 2009

who is your bff?

i've been pondering after i read pariah 3's entry on bff. what's twirling in my mind is that what are the criteria to become my bff.

i think deep, and i thought hard. finally i have a perfect candidate who is so irreplaceable, that no one else in the world can understand me better than he/she does.

for he/she knows the right time to shut up when i am not in the mood.

for he/she pops out of no where and gives me whole lots of surprises. he/she knows i love surprises.

for he/she ignores me when i am talking crap.

for he/she understands there are times i need to be alone.

for he/she accepts my mistakes and flaws because he/she knows no human being in this world is perfect.

for he/she would not condemn me even if i pair my flip flops with proper attire.

for he/she showers me with admiration and love because i am an attention whore, sometimes.

not any one in the world can read me better then he/she does.

my bff is a shy and low profile person. he/she refused to post for me. i've only managed to capture part of his/her look before he/she run off.



bluey
everybody, meet bluey anonymous.



bluey
i am so sorry. i have no idea you are a male or female, but we are still best friends right?


don't judge. human beings are too superficial and judgmental that is why there's no best friend forever between us, the same species.

2 think this is madness!:

WP December 11, 2009 at 5:03 AM  

What?! You didn't even bother to find out whether your bff is male or female? :P

By the way, don't forget to visit my blog eh? ;)

the amazing kuli December 12, 2009 at 1:34 AM  

hi WP. didn't get to know his/her sexuality. he/she deliberately dodge questions like this whenever i mention about it . :)