Monday, November 22, 2010

i am hopeless

pwroarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... i am so so so so so angry at myself chickening out at the very last minute. how can i possibly do that, it is like i have lost quarter of my guts when the quarter life crisis hits me.

i feel like banging my head to the wall after realising what i'd actually missed, but that wasn't enough. i really want to scar my face so that it can serve as a reminder of how retarded am i when i look in the mirror.

pwroarrrrrrrr!

2 think this is madness!:

kc November 23, 2010 at 3:34 PM  

what is the opposite of devil in the details? ;)

the amazing kuli November 24, 2010 at 1:07 AM  

it is urghh, i missed a great chance to do something i have been yearning to do, say it is very important to me. wtf, the more i dwell on it, the more i feel that am a retard, and i wrote a post to remind myself what i lost, brilliant.