Monday, November 29, 2010

it freaks me out, really

i listened to her very carefully, at the same time, reading her facial expression.

she was complaining that guys are selfish bunch. they never really care about how their words and actions could hurt others. she went on and on and on and on and on, and on and on an on and on and on and on and on and on.. UNTIL she said:"

i miss my ex so much that you know what i will do? i login into his emails and social network accounts to stalk him. sometimes i used his email to write emails to myself and he doesn't know about it.

while she was saying this, her facial muscle twitched. it was as if stalking her ex is her greatest hobby, and she freaking enjoys it.

it just freaks me out really. for once, i can at least say that i am pretty normal as compared to some of the crazy individuals. am just lucky she is not my ex.

0 think this is madness!: