Wednesday, November 24, 2010

it takes so long for me to understand

yeap, for once i've actually acknowledged that i am emo.

it takes so long for me to understand that as much as i never give up on people, they gave me up easily. it feels fucking awful to know people i love or care about do not share the same beliefs like i do. 

yes, i can be god damn stubborn and optimistic at times, but i always know that if we hope enough and never give up, we'll find a way out. the journey can be rough and tough, but as long as there's a tiny glimmer of hope, why let go of someone you always love, believe and trust.

or may be am wrong or i've always trusted the wrong person. that is why they always gave me up easily.

times like this i hate myself because i never wanted to admit i made the wrong choice in believing someone.

1 think this is madness!:

Anonymous,  November 24, 2010 at 9:38 AM  

don't emo, i treat you ice-cream. ang gu gu.