Saturday, October 8, 2011

i rang my dad up yesterday night about 11:58pm:-

me: hello! are you asleep? (obviously not right now, else who was the one picking up my call.)
dad: what? was about to fall asleep and you rang.
me: i have a very important question to ask you.
dad: what?
me:

if one day you were stranded on an island. far far away, obviously you can't swim back to where you are right now. so you search high and low, left and right, far and near for food, but there's nothing on the island. when you are about to give up hope, you suddenly see two cans lying on sand like,100m away.

you run like a crazy person to reach for those lifesavers and on the labels stated:
can #1: shit flavoured curry
can #2: curry flavoured shit
which one would you choose? jeng jeng jeng.


dad: .....
me: hello hello?
dad: you don't need to sleep one right? you talk to your mom.
me: hello mom.
mom: you choose which one?

me: bwahahhaahahahahhahahahahahahahahah, no can opener how to open the can....bwahahhahaha..

2 think this is madness!:

ai,  October 11, 2011 at 4:46 PM  

got rocky cliff ar? me is thinking of throwing the can off the cliff to get it opened ^^