Tuesday, October 4, 2011

new friends #1

met a couple of cute new friends frolicking under the sun that day. it certainly brought back good old memories of the time when i used to have loads and loads of furry friends, back in the primary school days.

Cat's Foot
comparing feet, mine's cooler my little furry friend.


MEOWTH!
looking at me looking at her. 

i remember vividly how much i hated homework, and all i wanted to do was to play with all the furry friends behind my house after school. i made a point to meet my furry friends everyday or to smuggle my mom's food whenever i can. rain or shine, nothing, literally nothing can stop me from not doing these every single day.

i didn't even care to make friends with my peers because they think i wasn't cool enough to play "masak-masak" with them. it didnt bothered me too much, as all i need was my furry friends to be around.

not sure when did i gradually stop hanging out with them. wonder if they are still around, and i wonder.

1 think this is madness!: